Our award winning* charting package has been designed to cater for the demands of the active trader. Developed in-house, it is fully integrated into the platform, giving you the ability to trade from charts, view open trades against live and historical price actions, add technical indicators to compliment your trading strategy and use our Pattern Recognition Scanner software to automatically identify potential trading opportunities.
Key chart features
- 10 different chart types, including the more advanced Renko, Heikin-Ashi, 3 line break, Kagi and Point and Figure.
- 24 drawing tools to help annotate your charts and highlight key trading levels and patterns.
- The ability to add 26 technical overlays and 47 technical studies.
- Up to 20 years’ worth of price action.
- Trade directly from the charts and view live trades against historical price action
- Use our free Pattern Recognition Scanner software (live funded accounts only) to quickly identify nine common chart patterns (including wedges, channels, double tops and head and shoulders) and 48 candle patterns. Your work will be automatically saved when a chart is opened through a watchlist.
- Large selection of chart intervals starting from 1 second up to 1 month.
- Our layouts and technical indicators are fully customisable offering you flexibility in creating your unique trade set-ups.
- Comparison charts allow you to analyse the performance of two or more products over the same time-frame helping you identify any correlations or relative over/under performance.
- Default chart layouts allow you to customise the charts so each time you load a new chart these preferences are applied to it.
- Live streaming charts.
- Chart styles include line, candlestick, bar, Heiken-Ashi and spread charts.
- Multi chart view on iPad app allows you to scan up to 4 charts at a time to identify significant market movements more easily.
- Ability to add over 20 of the most popular technical indicators and 10 drawing tools.
- Place trades on live streaming prices and edit open orders directly from charts.
- All chart analysis is saved when opened through a watchlist.
* Awarded Best Online Charts by MoneyAM in 2013